[Bards] The Right Questions

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 8 13:29:40 PST 2006

----- Original Message ----
From: Martha Schreffler <mot at swbell.net>
To: Ansteorran Bardic list <bards at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2006 3:10:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Bards] The Right Questions

I don't see Kingdom Dance and Music on your list.  The last two years that I've gone I've attended music and singing classes and then the musicians played for the dancers at the ball.  I'm not sure about the Eisteddfod but I could definitely see more bardic classes throughout the day at this event. - Amata

The list that Michael posted was taken from Kingdom Law.  It's probably likely that Kingdom Dance and Music hasn't made it onto that list yet - maybe the next revision of Kingdom Law will have it.

Alden