[Bards] Bardic regalia

Darius masterdarius at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 8 17:19:13 PST 2006

Excellent questions!

the answer is "Talk to the group who's champion you are." Many timnes they
may say "that'd be great!" but you may also find that they have some thing
planed and some one working on it.

As to heraldry displayed on a cloack... My dear bard you have opened up an
entire 55 gal Drum of worms with out even knowing what it was. I will leave
it as saying many different people will give you many different passionate
answers to that question. if you would like I would be happy to assist with
what heraldic knowledge I have on a provate channel.

Darius