[Bards] Bard and beers

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 9 08:05:27 PST 2006

On Nov 8, 2006, at 4:51 PM, Michael Silverhands wrote:

> On Nov 8, 2006, at 4:38 PM, Scott Barrett wrote:
>
>> Eeesh. Where's the manual for creating/administrating a Kingdom level
>> event?

Finnacan, there is (or ought to be) an Event Planner's Guide. It was
put together in 2000-2001 by Lady Suzanne de la Ferté, and I helped
proofread it.

I searched but couldn't find it on the Ansteorra web site. However, I
have a draft copy which I'll email to you. Hopefully that will be
helpful. It's "chock full o' goodness" for planning an event. :-)

If anyone else wants a copy, just let me know and I'll forward it to
you as well. If anyone knows where the final version ended up
(hopefully online), please let us all know.

Michael