[Bards] Championship Venue

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 9 19:16:32 PST 2006

OK!
  Glad to see some of you already chiming in to help. As to all you others out there, if this is going to work we need everyone to step up to the plate. You didn't like the setting so we changed it(as much as we could on short notice), now we need heaters, extension cords, tables, chairs, banners and wall hangings, food, drink, and anything else you can think of to make this an Eistedffodd to remember. Let us all pull together to breathe life back into the competition and the community!

  Putting my 2 cents in( as well as 2 extension cords, a heater, a large table, and as much food as I can round up),
  HL Elanor
  PBA

Esther <reese_esther at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Per the Kingdom Bard, HL Elanor:

  The Kingdom Bardic Championship at 12th Night, will be held outside, in our own large and happening tent.

  If weather makes it impossible, we have the small, stuffy balcony.

  This is a great opportunity for us. Who can help? We need volunteers with heaters, extension cords, food, chairs, tables. Competitors, it's a good idea to plan on bringing your own chair.

  Banners, heraldry, foo foo -- all neatness we can drape this thing with would be good.

  Any volunteers to assist?

  More soon, when I have shaken this APALLING sinus headache.

Esther

Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!