[Bards] badge discussion

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 13 11:47:31 PST 2006

Replying to my own email...yeah, I know...

I talked further with Star just now, and if we want to keep with the currently registered badge, all it will take is to change the designation label associated with badge.  We can opt to either re-label it to a organized bardic body (guild/college) or drop the label completely.  She (and the College of Heralds) will help us do this if we can agree on the direction we want to go.

Alden