[Bards] Talks with mooneschadowe

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 15 04:02:56 PST 2006

Chass Brown wrote:
> Ivo, tsk. Why not do it for a whole weekend. It always aggravated me
> that colleges were only for one day. Then there would be more sites to
> choose from.
>
> Chass Brown A.K.A.

2 reasons,

1- weekends equal more initial money outlay. Sorry, but I have to
convince my group to jump in on a totally new event for most of them,
Risk exposure needs to be minimized.

2- past experience, I've been to several collegums, and frankly I hated
the few that were camping events. Class heavy events (IMHO) are less fun
when you have to deal with camping as part of the equation. So while I
didn't expressly say that it would be a day trip event, Im working under
the general assumption that it will be, or at least thats the model I'm
going for.