[Bards] Talk with Mooneschadowe

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Wed Nov 15 09:24:11 PST 2006

You make a good point about the advantages of a camping event.  We will
also have to take into consideration the weather.  I don't think the
possibility of working with another group is completely out of the
question.  I think each of you should talk to the groups and see what
comes of it.  Give it a month or so for thorough discussion and keep
everyone posted on how it is going.  I don't think it is reasonable to
expect to gather all the information needed in less than that.  I would
love to see a Bards & Brewers event up here and think it could be a lot
of fun.  Let's see what has to be done to make it happen.

Liliana