[Bards] Details?

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 16 10:31:09 PST 2006

On Nov 16, 2006, at 11:39 AM, Michael Silverhands wrote:

> Piffle. ... grain of intellect ... etc.

Ok, note to self. At least one cup of coffee before composing email,
let alone hitting "Send".

That wasn't meant to be a put-down of anyone here. Just an attempt to
say that the benefits of a bards/brewers/cooks event -- to spectators
as well as participants -- are "intuitively obvious"[1] to me, and I
feel they should be to others, too. :-)

Especially if said benefits are pointed out in the event ads. ;-)

To reword a familiar cliché: Advertising doesn't attract
participants; good events attract participants! But advertising
helps. :-P

Michael

[1] for certain values of $obvious ;-)