[Bards] bardic college

jerryn at houston.rr.com jerryn at houston.rr.com
Thu Nov 2 08:22:45 PST 2006

Will a college GIVE equal support to bards in all regions of
Ansteorra?  Will the bards of those regions GIVE support to the
college.

Historically, I've found that you get what you give.  And that's true
of just about anything.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate