[Bards] So let's quit sitting on the sidelines and get dancing already

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Sat Nov 4 04:37:20 PST 2006

So.

Let's go ahead and call our effort a college, if for no other reason than to
keep us from having to use our thesaurii to find another way of saying
collection of people with a common purpose in a loose organization.

Can we all agree to that?

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate

  _____