[Bards] not going to put a subject not to sure they are read anyway

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Sun Nov 5 11:56:58 PST 2006

Gwen,

Like almost everyone else, Scadians tend to speak their own special version of jargonese.

MoAS - Minister of Arts and Sciences
KMoas - Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences
DMoAS - Deputy Minister of Arts and Sciences

I'd like to see a graphic of the emblem as well.  Is there a link where it may be viewed?

Padraig
  Lady Gwen wrote:

  Since there are people new to the list and I guess I am just not in the know could someone please explain a few terms I have been reading here and there.
  WHAT IS A
  MoAS
  KMoAS
  DMoAS
  I know I am going to feel really stupid when this is anwsered but I can not figure out what it means.
  And I keep seeing discriptions of the Bardic emblem but does any one actually have a copy of it on the computer so that some of us can see it and touch it and somehow or another make something with it ?????
  Lady Gwen