[Bards] Help! We need late-night circles

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 14:38:49 PST 2006

I actually didn't get any response at all when I said I would have a pavillion set up Fri. night at Melees down by the castle and invited all to come perform.  Actually, there will be an "after the knighting" party pavillion Saturday night too.
  gwyneth

Jay Rudin <rudin at ev1.net> wrote:
            I was at Three Kings yesterday, and while there was an excellent bardic competition in the afternoon, there were at least half a dozen bards wandering around in the evening looking for someplace to perform.

  If we want to support the bardic arts, the most immediate service we can do is for some of us to sponsor places for the rest of us to gather.  I hereby commit to providing a place for the bards Saturday evening at Steppes Warlord, and Sunday as well unless somebody else wants to claim it.  But can other people set up places at their own local events?  This is an immediate need, and the first big service we can offer each other.

  Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin