[Bards] From Elanor

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 16:08:27 PST 2006

I managed to get a hold of our Kingdom Bard, and here's the scoop:

  Yes, she's out here, but she has a) been sick for the last week or so, with a bad firbo myalgia attack and b) things are frantic at work, as the hospital is trying to keep their accredidation. She hasn't had a chance to even look at her computer over the last week.

  She is aware of the discussion, and we will be hearing from her as soon as she is physically capable of doing it.

  She thanks you for your patience!

  HL Esther of Ennis Merth

  PS If you feel it is absolutely ugent that you speak with Her Ladyship, please, call her.

http://mail.yahoo.com