[Bards] Help! We need late-night circles

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 03:32:08 PST 2006

I hear HG Patrick told a wonderful story this weekend...did anyone hear it?
  gwyneth

Kathy Elliott <bardkat at verizon.net> wrote:
          More word fame ...

  Maggie and I found the campfire of Sir Randall and Master Airaklee a most welcome place both to perform and to be entertained.  These two sword masters can spin a mean yarn themselves, and are both true patrons of the bardic arts.

  Kat