[Bards] Bordermarch Bardic

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 6 08:06:01 PST 2006

On Nov 6, 2006, at 8:19 AM, Alden Drake wrote:

> Your Excellency - regretfully I must say that I shall not be able
> to participate in the Bordermarch bardic championship.  My
> household sister is to be wed at 5:00, and I could not in good
> conscience be anywhere but in her attendance so close to that
> hour.  Good luck to those of you who enter!
>
> Alden

Likewise, my near-sister AmberLea. I will be performing for the
wedding party. As such, it wouldn't be fair to Gwen to have my
attention elsewhere on her big day; nor would it be fair to Barony
Bordermarch to try to do a half-assed job of competing to be your
bard, when my focus will be on the wedding.

Regardless, as always you have my friendship and support. Good luck
with your championship!

Michael