[Bards] So let's.. College Statement

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Mon Nov 6 12:44:00 PST 2006

Alden answered Gwyneth:

>> Michael and Alden,
>> I love you both very much, but should you maybe talk to the KMoAS or
>> the KS before giving duties to a deputy for my office?
>> Just wondering,
>> gwyneth

> Well, since this was posted to the public list, I'll say that no one
> has given duties to anyone.
> We're all still in the "what if?" stage.
>  We're talking possibilities, ideas and concepts, not dictating terms.

What if we assumed that we should do our own work, and not try to invent
more work for the kingdom's officers to do?

> As Finnacan pointed out, we've just been discussing ideas here, not
> assigning anything to anyone.  That's not in the realm of our authority.
> If/When we are ready to discuss ideas with the KMOAS and DMOAS for Bardic
> and Performance, we want to have well thought out (and discussed) ideas.
> :)

All right, but in that case, Rhiannon gets to "discuss ideas" too.  And the
idea she is discussing is that she assigns duties to her deputy, and
therefore all discussions of what her deputy should do are beyond the scope
of a discussion about what should be in the college charter.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin