[Bards] Favorite songs

T'Star bedlamandmayhem at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 06:08:28 PST 2006

Favorite songs... the one that made me decide this was what I want to
do, I sadly don't even know the name for.  It was a beautiful piece in
Russian, old and sad like so many other Russian songs, the instructor
singing it said it dated back to the time period I'm now playing in.
It was one of the few he didn't have music for.  I do not recall the
name and I hadn't learned enough Russian at the time to understand the
words it was just... beautiful.  Can I replicate any part of it? Only
in my dreams.  Would I recognize it if I heard it again?  I sincerely
hope so...  Now that I've gone all nostalgic on you, back to the
regularly schedualed discussion.

~Svetlana Andreivna Volkova