[Bards] Thoughts from a [relative] newbie

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 7 20:19:50 PST 2006

On Nov 7, 2006, at 10:02 PM, Lori Wyvill wrote:

> Wow!  Great discussions here. I am absolutley in awe of
> the collective talents and creative minds in this group.

Hail, and well met!

> ...DId you all know that there are over 130 of us on this list?

I did *not* know that. Wow. That makes me re-assess (upward) the
validity of "talking things up" on this list. Even though I'm sure
not everyone has the time to keep up with the message traffic
(especially when the list goes crazy -- over 600 messages in the past
month!), that's still got to be a pretty sizable chunk of the bards
in Ansteorra -- because it's a pretty sizable chunk of the entire
*population* of Ansteorra. :-)

Again: Wow.

And again: Welcome! :-)

Michael

p.s. nice summary of the points "that EVERYONE wants to find ways to
{do}", by the way. Good work. Thanks for doing it. :-)