[Bards] college yea or nea?

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 12 12:11:47 PST 2006

I, too, remain undecided. The damn thing could go either way, and I see both many good and potentially evil end results. I am however ready to be a part of talks and round tables to keep at this until we can all find our steady footing.
  Elanor

Robert Fitzmorgan <fitzmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:
  I'm not ready to say yea or nea yet.  Not enough information.

Robert

  On 11/7/06, Darius <masterdarius at earthlink.net > wrote:      Alrighty folks, lets have an informal poll

  Emphasis on the _informal_  part.

  This does not make policy nor define or in any way hope to understand SCA rules and bylaws or the Las of the kingdom of ansteorra, nor does it define the actual poetic form of "ferret tossing" or its more melodic cousin the "ferret-song". Simply put, your on this list and listeing, are you for it yes or no? lets see where we actually stand with this thing.

  Me I say Nay

  don't think we actually need it

  In Faith
  Darius

"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much of a day."     John A. Wheeler

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Bards mailing list
Bards at lists.ansteorra.org

Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!