[Bards] Bard and beers-an event

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 09:24:31 PST 2006

  My understanding as far as the Defender of the Rose event went, both
Emerald Keep and Shadowlands hosted so that the event did not count against
either group as their 1 calendar event.  Lysts at Castleton was a
multi-regional event hosted by Loch Soilleir, Stargate, Bryn Gwlad, and I
believe Bjornsborg.  Because of the multiple groups, it did not count
against any group.  Also, with King's Lancer, it was a Kingdom event and we
gave, I think, 10% to the Kingdom.  Due to the group restrictions of
calendar events, to put an event officially on calendar and not have it
count against a group, you must have multiple group sponsors or a kingdom
championship (ie Eisteddfod).  So if Loch & Stargate or Steppes & Elfsea or
Bryn Gwlad & Bjornsborg (the combinations are endless) got together to host
a "Beer & Bards" event, then they could get it on calendar.  To get an event
on calendar you would need to contact Dame Clara as Calendar Deputy.

Brian