[Bards] Some thoughts

Irena Picard-Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 16:13:57 PST 2006

I have a question.

If it were held in Mooneschadowe, would anyone from the Middle of the
Kingdom and The South part of the Kingdom attend or will it end up
being a "Northern" event?  What would inspire Kingdom wide attendence?
 What would be done "exactly" at this event to cause the Bardic
populace to attend?

I feel this type of event should be similar to Northkeep's
WinterKingdom.  Classes plenty for Bardic and Brewers.  This should
have a competition, of course, but not a fighting or static art
competition.  There are many of these and the static artists and
fighters should be allowed a weekend to rest.

There are many events and classes that cater to the Rapier fighters,
Chivalric fighter, Static artists, Crowns (with all due respect), and
Phools. There should be events that enable our Bardic community to
learn, teach, and encourage each other.

I would be more than willing to help if it were needed and wanted.  I
love to listen to a good story, song, or music.  I would love to see
those that are shy or discouraged of bardic to have the opportunity to
see and learn from the Greatest of Bardic talent that is within the
borders of this great Kingdom.

Just my voice,
Lady Katrine la Escloperia
The Baron's Wife.