[Bards] Talk with Mooneschadowe

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Nov 15 09:01:24 PST 2006

I can think of another group in the region that would probably be very
interested in co-hosting a Bards and Brewers event with Mooneschadow =)
I can't commit the Barony to anything without talking it over with them
of course, but I think the idea would be well received.

I think we might really want to consider a camping event for this
though.  I see the evening of this event being the king of all revels.
Do we really want the populace indulging in the brewers works and then
having to drive home that night?  That and I can see this lasting well
into the... well next morning.

Donnchadh
Baron of Namron
Bard and Brewer