[Bards] Topic: Is the usage of performers in your area, and events in general, sufficient?

lburgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Mon Oct 23 14:54:21 PDT 2006

Dear Friends, I really like the idea of wearing the sash as an "available"
message.  Sort of like a taxi on duty light.  I personally have a problem
because I find them uncomfortable so don't like to wear them. This is my
problem though, I think the idea is great. Maybe I will create something of
light blue that is not a baldric to substitute. I also think it would be a
good idea for a more established bard to make introductions fo a new bard.
It affords an opportunity to explain the "sash means available" message and
breaks the ice between a new bard and the Nobles/Royals. One of the things
that makes me proudest of being part of the bardic community is that we are
so supportive of each other.