[Bards] Queen's College of Bards -- who's up for it?

Marlin Stout ldcharles at ev1.net
Wed Oct 25 12:37:56 PDT 2006

Kathy Elliott wrote:

>I believe it is time.  let's rebuild the college
>- in whatever way will best serve the bards today.

I have to disagree with your sentiments, Kat. Sorry, but I've got to.

If we are to rebuild the College, let's do so in whatever way will best
serve the /Kingdom/, not just ourselves. After all, we as bards can act
in whatever way will best serve us.

If we are to have  Kingdom bardic college, it must be there to benefit
the Kingdom. Otherwise, those who didn't like it before will say we're
just doind it for ourselves... and they'll be right.

That's my opinion, yours, of course, may vary.

Ld Charles MacKinnon,
Bard of Bryn Gwlad