[Bards] Unanswered questions and quandries on my readability

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Mon Oct 30 15:26:54 PST 2006

<TAP TAP TAP>sibilance, sibilance, sibilance.

10 days, several hundred emails, and a lot of conjecture on whether we
should just throw people out of the hall and have the bards take over.
Robin, Simone, and Willow are all ready to start up the college again, and
there are a lot who like the idea.  We even discovered that we had a bardic
web site for Ansteorra (Who'da thunkit!)!

But as I sit here I have been able to count two (that's 2) answers to my
original question.  I'm almost positive that question has sparked a lot of
the conversation here, but I haven't had any answers.  Hundreds of emails
(no, really!); two answering messages to the original question.

My readability - I'm wondering if my argument structure and word choice are
so wickedly inciteful that people just "get it",no need to add anymore...
or if I'm in a number of delete rules on different mail clients.

Simone, good luck finding the charter.  Willow, if you have a copy of the
old charter, is there ANY way you can post it to this list?

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate