[Bards] new to the list What should you perform

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 30 19:47:00 PST 2006

ooppss forgot one point I know that composing is not the only song poem or story that you do I understand that in a competition you perform two to four pieces and composing is only on of that but when you feel you do not have that talent LOL It gets bigger and bigger as time goes by. Again thank you
  Gwen

Geneva or Tracy Tanner <tanner.g at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    imagine a very big smile on my face that every one is so nice and helpful a very happy Gwen
  I have seen postings and talk to bards in this kingdom that to compete in a bardic competition (not all mind you) you are given a theme at registration and asked to compose story, poem or song using said theme. Considering that I do not have this talent it was and is a concern for me . I do thank you for the rest of what you had to say it was great and very helpful to an aspiring bard. But looking at  the composing requirement for you to perform in a competition makes me very leary of coming our from under my rock :-)
  Thank you again for your help

  Lady Gwen

"willowjonbardc at juno.com" <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:
  I thought this to be a strange question because it implied that we had
to do original works only.

    I choose to build my customer base to 150 strong in one
year,and in choosing to be a red jacket by the 30th of
Nov 06 Helps me choose to become a Car driver by
January of 07 and helps me to help other women choose
Mary Kay as a vehicle to achieve their dreams
  Remember to check out my web site where you can shop any time even in your PJ's
  www.marykay.com/gtanner1