[Bards] in response to Esther

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 31 14:54:40 PST 2006

----- Original Message ----
From: Esther <reese_esther at yahoo.com>

So, how can we butter up the landed, and make them think this is peachy keen, and The Way to Play?

Um, just talk to them and encourage the idea.  And get them to talk to their landed cousins.  Get them to offer some largess. :)  It's also a great way for bards to get word fame!

It doesn't have to be limited to landed nobles either...
As the current champion of the Canton of Westgate, I stand ready to answer any who would challenge the Canton in a test of bardic art.   Likewise, as protege to HE Master Michael Silverhands, and as the student of Mistress Eleanor Fairchild, peers of the realm, I would answer their summons to perform in such a contest as well.

Alden