[Bards] Wow! I'm voting for the bar!

Charles O Floinn thorn at raf662bravo.com
Tue Oct 31 17:59:54 PST 2006

Snip  ...   (As I stated earlier, I create my venues, and I get to play a
goodly bit (last event, three hours at the list, a song or three at feast,
and two to three hours of attending a bardic circle, where I did something
besides drink Maddog's mead, surely!).
Snip
Honorable lord,

If you have to guess, then maybe ... ?

But as for the rest;
We have posted and posted, and still more we post, our frustrations our joys
expectations and hopes.  We have fixed upon symptoms that show us our loss,
as the means by which we may repair us at cost.  We have looked in the
mirror and still fail to see, that to stop this slide still lies, only with
me.  Ideas with merit have come some from each, observations all valid still
answers we seek.  While no one suggestion will carry the day, each bards
revelation has pointed the way.

Charles Flynn