[Bards] Fw: Queen's College of Bards -- who's up for it?

Lori Wyvill lori at drweakley.com
Wed Oct 25 10:15:50 PDT 2006

--Mea wrote: " Does it have to be the Queen's College? I know that our
current king would probably LOVE this and support it heartily. Can it be the
Royal Bardic College? Or something of the sort? "

             Silly question from a new person:

Why not take it one step further - why limit it to Bards; why not a College
for Performance Arts?

As a relative newcomer to the SCA and a VERY new performer (instrumental and
bardic), I have been following the discussion with great interest.  I would
personally be in favor of, and willing to support to the best of my ability,
such an endeavor.  At this time, I know some of the bards and performers in
the greater Stargate area, but don't know all and certainly do not know any
outside of this area.  What a great way for to help newcomers and
up-and-coming bards/performers get involved and meet with like-minded
people.

Alesone