[Bards] Fw: Queen's College of Bards -- who's up for it?

jerryn at houston.rr.com jerryn at houston.rr.com
Wed Oct 25 11:48:27 PDT 2006

I agree that the name should have something on the order of "college
of bards".  The CHARTER will determine what constitutes performance
w/in the college vs. extraneous performance w/in the society.

Thanks, Robin, for reminding us that we should strive toward making
this idea the best that it can, given that there are many good
arguments for a college.  Also for reminding all that whatever
develops, it's a work in progress and will never be absolutely perfect
for any one person, but will, if given good effort, be good enough for
all.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate