[Bards] Bardic college Events

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 21:30:31 PDT 2006

Thanks Gwyneth.  I absolute agree with you about the delicacy of outsiders
making suggestions to a group who is going through all the time and effort
it take to put on a major event.

However, I still think one of the reasons that Eisteddfod is broken is that
dreadful room.  I remembering traveling 4+ hours (ok, admittedly reason #1
was to see Truly/Tim) but also to attend Eisteddfod.   After some searching,
I found the competition without much trouble, crammed into a tiny, hot,
airless room with no place to sit.  I lasted less than 15 minutes up there.

Honestly, I can't see bothering to prepare for a competition that is too
physically miserable to attend.  Ok, you that were there--tell me you
weren't all sweating through all your pretty clothes to the point that icky
bacterial-laden salt water was running in your eyes and glasses were
fogging?  Surely there must be some room for improvement?

Melody