[Bards] How to improve Kingdom Eisteddfod

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Sat Oct 28 04:11:57 PDT 2006

Luciana, the first question I have for you concerns the highlighted
paragraph (2nd for those using plain text).  Why, if you have a passing fair
voice and a notion to tell a story, would you NOT do so.  I'm a gregarious
individual, so my mileage may vary from yours.  Why would you need a special
event in which to perform, when it is the performances, as well as the
fighting, that people remember?

You may have to budget which events you go to, as do I.  I can't go to every
event I'd like to, either due to time constraints or wherewithal.  However,
with the information that's available on the internet it amazes me that this
is the first time you've heard of Eistedfodd, but then, you might be new to
the kingdom.  In any rate, the whole point of this post is that I'd like to
encourage you to "show off a bit" at bardic circles, possibly during feast,
or sing a lively song at the archer's pavilion while they are retrieving
their arrows.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate

  _____