[Bards] in response to Esther

T'Star bedlamandmayhem at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 03:51:37 PST 2006

I think she means something along the lines of: Each group holds a
local competition and sends the winner to either regional (if we think
we need it) or straight to Eisteadfod.  Either that or it's have the
Champion of Wiesenfeuer square off against the Champion of North
Keep... Which just might be darn Amusing! (Though both will probalby
have my hide for suggesting it...)

~Svetlana Andreivna Volkova