[Bards] Bardic college Events

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 12:35:09 PST 2006

I agree with Master Robin on all of the points he has made -- but most especially this one:

     But the problem of bad bards is not fixed by
kicking good bards off the stage in five minutes. Whatever the rule, the
bad bards will get their share of the time.

  Perhaps.... Perhaps our problems could be solved if we gave the audience a box of tissue paper tomatoes and let them pretend they were an actual medieval audience?

  Bzzz!

Esther