[Bards] Lookin' for my brothers!

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 14 16:26:25 PDT 2006

We need to get together with Ulf concerning his stepping down ceremony at Namron Protectorate. What is the next event you are going to be at? Will you be at Crown Tourney perhaps???

Elanor

James Rushin <dweezle at pcsok.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                What do you need my dearest sister?

  Allon