[Bards] Heather Dale in Houston

Cynthia Rogers wolfpaws at mac.com
Thu Apr 5 07:11:48 PDT 2007

Yes, she is a wonderful performer and songwriter. (If any of you
don't own, "Call the Names," it is filled with fabulous SCA
appropriate songs.)  She's also just a lovely human being. I wrote
her to ask for permission to "Ansteorran-ize" the words to two of her
songs and include them in the songbook that I do, and she was
graciousness itself about the request. (If anyone has heard the
Mooneschadowe LionDragon guard marching at Gulf Wars and singing "The
Carting Song," that's one of her songs that I reworded.)

She is worth the effort to go hear. I'm only sad about the time, as I
can't wedge in that long a trip in April.

Very best,
HE Rhiannon Redwulf
Mooneschadowe