[Bards] Steppes Bardic format?

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Wed Apr 11 11:51:26 PDT 2007

Finnacan and I are the Steppes Bards at present.  We have delayed deciding
this until the new ruler(s), to be uinducted that day, could be chosen.
Lady Katharyn Cunningghame will be our next baroness, and we will consult
with her as soon as possible to determine how she wishes her first bard to
be chosen.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin