[Bards] Ansteorra War Song Book

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Wed Apr 18 08:44:38 PDT 2007

Our song "Agincourt" is definitely a war song:-).  And since we (Mistress
Adelaide and Sir Kenneth) are both Ansteorrans, I guess it would qualify for
this project.  The lyrics are already on line here:
http://www.ravenboymusic.com/Agincourt.htm

We were surprised when we moved to this Kingdom in 2003 that the song was
already being sung here!  The folk process (sort of.apparently someone made
an mp3 and put it onto a CD site token at one point!) at work eh?  One story
we like to tell is that when we were at our first Ansteorran Bardic Circle
(Stargate Baronial 2004 I think), I sang the song, and afterwards said it
was written by "my lady and me."  Someone (not naming names since you all
know him.no he's not on this list) said."Really?  How can that be.I KNOW
that song."  We weren't sure how to take that:-).  Oh well.

Kenneth

  _____