[Bards] Ansteorra War Song Book

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 09:23:05 PDT 2007

It's a fine job on a song Lord Cormac! Add a chorus (or point out which is the chorus in the piece you sent) and it would be perfect!

Lady Siobhan

Dan Corley <okiewriter at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Since I am the oldest known still active fighter in Ansteorra and Rapier Marshal for Skorragardr, I am 64, i wrote this short piece. I don't think it good enough to be published, but thought you might like to read it. I am also a bard and will continue playing and singing long after i finally retire my rapier.
Ld. Cormac The Black called Starwalker

 Okiewiter