[Bards] Fw: Laurel's Prizes!

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 06:56:20 PDT 2007

If you would like to learn more about Laurel's Prize, go to moas.ansteorra.org and click on Laurel's Prize on the sidebar. The text "Laurel's Prize" leads to a generic description of the event. The date of the event leads to the kingdom calendar, where you can find a link to the local group's web page for the event.