[Bards] Westgate Bards and Garb

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:10:06 PDT 2007

Can't come this year, but I Was There when, in ancient times [what, five
years ago now?], scheduling conflicts kept pushing the date further and
further into the summer....

My lady would be most pleased to know whether anyone has performed her
work, "My Father's Shield", since the last Winter Collegium we were able
to attend.

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail:  <mailto:KiheBard at hotmail.com> KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR
<mailto:MCBaker216 at cs.com> MCBaker216 at cs.com