[Bards] Anyone heard from Master Finnican?

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 16:06:27 PST 2007

YAAAAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

  I knew he would be, but it's always nice to know for sure!

  Emma

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:
  Yes, he is coming down with me.  Along with HRH Vanessa, HL Tiggy, and m'lord Lucas.

Baron Donnchadh

Esther wrote:   And everyone else coming down from up North?

Also, please let me know if you can help with snacks, table cloths, rugs?

Be advised, weather report for tomorrow in the local air is slight chance of rain, temps in the 40s, and winds from 20-30 mph.

Emma

972 530 8963