[Bards] Anyone heard from Master Finnican?

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 21:16:11 PST 2007

I look forward to meeting you tomorrow, Lord Cormac! And many, many thanks.

  Emma

Dan Corley <okiewriter at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    I am a former County EMS director and will assist in any way possible. Also have 4 wheel drive pickup with a coverd bed that can be put to good use.
Ld. Cormac of Namron

  Okiewiter