[Bards] Eisteddfod as a stand alone event -- was Apologies

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 17 15:32:06 PST 2007

The last Known World Cooks and Bards event was in 2006 just West of Toronto at a Boy Scout camp.  It was fantastic.  The event is currently held every other year, so the next one is being planned for 2008 - and I'm going to make every effort to go again.  There's some effort being made to have the next one near Pittsburgh, I believe.

Alden