[Bards] Kingdom Eisteddfod report

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 16:12:48 PST 2007

And Lady Janie is a triple-decker strawberry sunday with chocolate! And NO impact on blood suger, etc. Just a PEACH!!!

  Emma

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:

Jay Rudin wrote:
> I hope that all bards who had pieces ready will
> send them to the Tor for use in their newsletter or website. (Their
> chronicler is HL Nicolaea MacFionndlaigh: darwinexcel at yahoo.com. This is a
> public service announcement.)

Actually, that is Namron's chronicler, and while she is always anxious
for material to put into the Plume, it won't get the material to the
people of Dragonsfire Tor. I looked in the Black Star, and Dragonsfire
Tor isn't listed as having a chronicler, but there seneschal is Lady
Janie : jcason at stvleaze.net

In Service,
Baron Donnchadh