[Bards] Anyone heard from Master Finnican?

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 18:30:04 PST 2007

You will be very, very much missed. And you purpose? To inspire and enlighten with your beauty, wit, talent, grace and most of all, your example!

  Emma (Esther)

Cynthia Rogers <wolfpaws at mac.com> wrote:
  Ah, I will miss you all. Eistedfodd last year was fabulous.

But the first round of applications for Grad School are due tomorrow.
I'm desperately trying to write my "Statement of Purpose." (Anyone
who knows my purpose should please let me know immediately!)

Very best,
Rhiannon
(Teller of the Naked Lancelot story)