[Bards] Eisteddfod as a stand alone event -- was Apologies

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 11:22:54 PST 2007

Hey, that sounds wonderful! And an already established relationship!

  As I said before, if funding, or finding funding is an issue for a stand alone event, there is a year. We can raise the money in various ways, if there are no other resources.

  Emma

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:

Cynthia Rogers wrote:
> What you describe sounds like a lot of fun. And you bring up the two
> practical points that must be negotiated--
> We need an inexpensive site (so the gate can be lower and the host
> group doesn't take a bath),

A site that would work extremely well for this may be Camp E-Ko-Wah. It
is a Girl Scout camp that allows alcohol with many cabins, a good hall
with full kitchen, a nice large fire ring with benches, several bath
houses with warm showers, and the entire thing only costs $490 for the
weekend. It's in the southern part of the Northern Region, not too far
off I-35. Namron, Eldern Hills, and Wiesenfeuer have all taken to using
this camp and they love us.

Donnchadh