[Bards] Performance at GW

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 07:04:43 PST 2007

Greetings friends

The stars seem aligned for some special performance opportunities at Gulf
Wars.  Here are  two ideas based on correspondence with our host kingdoms:

1. A schedule of performances all day long at the Gulf Wars Open Arts and
Science Faire hosted by  Meridies and Gleann Abhann at Bede Hall.  As much
as I would like to take credit for this idea, it came from Mistress Jennet
of Tewkesbury, MoAS, Gleann Abhann.  With only minor encouragement (like
'hey, I'm there!"), I'll contact all of the known world bardic lists and
offer to begin a tentative schedule for performances that can then modified
at War as needs may dictate.

2. A performance competition at the amphitheatre on Wednesday evening (so as
to not conflict with the Bardic and Brew at the Ansteorran Royal Pavilion
Thursday).  The challenge with this idea is that it is not likely to draw an
audience other than us.  The amphitheatre is not easy to get to and only the
gods know what we will have for weather.

Of course, should anyone desire to set up fire walks or circles, I encourage
you to do so.

Clearly, I prefer Mistress Jennet's idea.  Let me know what you think.  I'd
like contact the other kingdom's bardic lists ASAP.

YIS
~ihon
DMoAS for Bardic & Performance