[Bards] Elfsea Springfaire Bardic Competition

Genie Barrett ladymaggie at justinanimator.com
Tue Feb 13 09:29:46 PST 2007

Unto all Bards and their cousins of this Glorious Kingdom of Ansteorra
Do I, Maggie MacPherson, Elfsea Bard, send greetings.

I send this to you early, knowing that with War upon us, things get
crazy very quickly.

The last weekend of March is Elfsea Springfaire.  At this event, I
will lay aside the honored title of Elfsea Bard.

I invite each of you to come and compete for this most honored title.

The competition will be in three rounds:

First, something with reference (as little or lot as desired) to sea,
ocean, pirates, mermaids, water, etc...
Second, to entertain our Baroness (points will be taken off if she cries)

The Final Round: Bard's choice.  This will be performed in court
before the populace and will be the top three finalists.

So I send my challenge to each of you.  Come and share your talents
in honor of Baron and Baroness Elfsea.

Maggie MacPherson
Elfsea Bard

The theme this year is "Have you ever considered Piracy?" and the
link is below.
http://home.earthlink.net/~dmriney/Elfsea_Springfaire.htm

The competition will take place in the Baronial Pavilion by the list field.

.