[Bards] Bards going to Gulf Wars

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 22:38:13 PST 2007

To anaswer two emails with one--I am looking forward both to attending Gulf
War and to learning the Anthem.  Thanks Finnacan, for posting the words.  I
hope to be singing it in the minivan by the end of the week.    ;-)

Gerald, who's running the Ansteorran circle this year?  Are you really not
going to be able to make it?  <wine, wimper>  What needs to be done?

Melody